Brampton Caledon Community Living (BCCL) is an organization that supports people with an intellectual disability. Our vision is a world that respects and embraces the dignity, inherent value and rights of all people, and our mission is to empower people who have an intellectual disability to lead enriched and meaningful lives. We are currently searching for caring and passionate volunteers to become valued members of our team and contribute towards our vision and mission.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of people who have an intellectual disability
- Make an impact in your community by promoting inclusion
- Gain new skills and share your existing skills with the people we support
- Help others discover their strengths and talents
- Meet new people and expand your network
- Gain a rewarding sense of accomplishment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to commit to volunteering a minimum of 3 hours per week
- Two professional references
- BCCL works with a vulnerable population, so all volunteers are required to obtain an up-to-date, clear Police Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check
- An education or previous experience in the developmental sector is an asset
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please send your resume to [email protected] with VOLUNTEER in the subject line.
Brampton Caledon Community Living (BCCL) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a workforce inclusive of the diverse population it serves. BCCL promotes the principles of diversity and equity and adheres to the tenets of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.
If you would like to download this Volunteer job posting please click on the following link: Volunteer PDF